- Built a cover for a 14 foot Nautica made from Sunbrella, complete with heavy duty vinyl chafe patches for the outboard and bow.
- We recently made a cockpit enclosure with side curtains as well as the captains' chairs and console covers for the Cabo 48', Jayhawk, in Lahaina harbor.
- We completely outfitted an Allied Princess 36', based out of Lahaina by the name of 3 Sheets. The project included two sail bags, hatch covers, a windshield dodger and an awning for the aft deck.
- Two Gold Coast 45' catamaran charter boats, underwent a complete overhaul and we assisted them in all of their canvas and sail-making needs, including manufacturing mainsail and jib bags, helm covers, life raft covers and cabin enclosures. We were even able to help them apply their new corporate decal to their mainsail.
- Our latest project was a custom fitted canvas refrigerator cover with a matching bar cover for Merriman's in Kapalua (Pictured below.) The refrigerator has a functioning door flap that can roll up and be secured when the bartender is working by special request. Such a beautiful location is deserving of high quality work.